Sunday, February 7, 2016

Digital Blog Post #B: Chapter 2 & Chapter 3

I created a Prezi on the subject:

I must say, before this class I wasn't too convinced on the importance of technology in the classroom, but I'm really starting to see it now. through having to include images and videos, the effective (and honestly, fun) of implementing them becomes more and more evident. Plus, joining Flickr is something I would have never done had I not been required to. It's actually very cool how everyone adds and creates images for almost the sole purpose of making sure people can use them, that is, almost creating them for others needs. I may even make a few myself!

On a side note, while this assignment was legitimately enjoyable, wow did it take a long time (though I may as well get used to that becoming a teacher and all).

References:

Edutopia. (2010, May 13). Transformed by Technology and Project-Based Learning: High Tech High [video file]. Retrieved February 7, 2016, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcSsrgPmajE

 High Tech High. (n.d). HTM Digital Portfolios. Retrieved from http://www.hightechhigh.org/schools/HTMPL/?show=dp

Maloy, R.,  O'Loughlin, R., Edwards, S., & Woolf, B. (2011). Transforming Learning with New Technologies. 1st Edition. Boston, MA: Pearson Education Inc.



No comments:

Post a Comment